Guardian SEFL Directors have made protecting their staff and customers from COVID-19 their number one priority. To that end, they have put in place several procedures and protocols for our professional staff to follow both at the pharmacy and at home. Each of the Directors know that we have a job to do to make sure our communities receive their medication on time. And, the best way to make that happen is to make sure our teams are healthy and safe. We wish all Guardian teams the best during these trying periods. Stay Safe!
Here are some of the measures we are taking:
Front entrance before being allowed to proceed further into the building
- Everyone is required to sanitize and/or wash hands
- All individuals requesting entrance to our facility must complete the visitor’s login
- All visitors must complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire
- Temperature checks post COVID-19 screening completion
Throughout the pharmacy
- Health signs are visibly posted
- Each employee is provided a hand sanitizer, pack of wipes and a few masks every week
- A proper hand washing tutorial was provided for the entire staff, contracted workers. They are and continuously encouraged to maintain proper hand washing protocols.